To start the quest, you first need to mint an Avatar NFT in “User settings -> Avatar” . Go to our Mint Avatar NFT quest for further instructions.
Once minted, enter the HoverCar game and race through 2 laps of the track as fast as you can. Check our Game guide if you need help on how to get started.
Important: Make sure you log in to the XR app using the LE7EL log in option, otherwise we'll not be able to track your Avatar NFT and distribute the rewards.
- Based on your rank, you’ll earn $PXP tokens which you can use to level up your Avatar NFT to earn $L7L tokens
- The reward mechanics are 10000 $PXP to #1 place, 7500 to #2 place, 5000 to #3 place, 2500 to #4 place, 1000 to #5 place and 500 to those who completed at least one race
- Each tournament lasts for 2 weeks and by the end of the 2 week period you’ll be able to come back to this page and claim your eligible rewards
- After spending $PXP to level up your Avatar NFT, make sure that $L7L rewards are turned ON in “User settings” -> “Avatar” -> “Manage”
- The first tournament starts May 11th and ends May 25th. The second starts May 26th and lasts until June 30th
Please note: $PXP is an untransferable token used to level up your Avatar NFT, while $L7L is LE7EL’s utility token that will be transferable after TGE. The $L7L tokens are stored on your NFT as claims and the actual tokens are claimable to your wallet after TGE. The NFT with $L7L token claims can be traded on public marketplaces even before TGE. All NFTs and tokens are on the Polygon network, so make sure to have some MATIC on your wallet.